1. Cut the line: check whether the standard type of the wire is correct; the scale is not in line with the demand; the cut is necessary to be flush, the wire cannot be scratched, the wire is not dirty, etc.
2. Peeling the outer jacket: check whether the peeling is flush, cannot peel the core wire, grouping silk, etc., the peeling scale is not correct.
3. Group disposal: Whether the trimming scale is correct, whether the trimming is flush or not, the core wire cannot be damaged when trimming the group.
4. Peeling the inner jacket: check whether the peeling is flat; whether the peeling scale is correct; whether there is a peeling core wire, broken copper wire; the insulator cannot fall when half peeling.
5. Cover heat-shrinkable tube: Check if the tube scale and type are correct.
6. Prepare the solder: Check whether the temperature of the tin furnace is correct. Is it necessary to arrange the copper wire of the core wire before soldering, whether there is a bifurcation, a tortuous or a discount; if there is a copper wire bifurcation after the solder is prepared, The appearance of the big head, copper wire and hot insulation.
7. Soldering: Check if the temperature of the soldering iron is correct; do not burn the insulation, the tin point should be lubricated, no tin tip, no false soldering, no soldering.
8. Terminal crimping: Admit that the standard of the terminal and the wire is correct; whether the terminal is pressed with or without the bell mouth, skew, insulation and core wire is too long or too short.
9. Terminal piercing: Check whether the connector and terminal type are correct; whether the terminal has any damage or deformation; the terminal has the appearance of no leakage, insertion wrongly, or stab in place.
10. Cable crimping: Check if the connector type is correct; the direction of the cable is correct; the core wire is not damaged, exposed copper, burnt; the crimp is not in place.
11. Blow heat-shrinkable tube: shorten the tube shortening is not outstanding, can not burn the insulation.
12. Assemble the outer casing: whether the outer casing is misplaced, scratched, burrs, etc., whether there are missing parts, whether the screws are twisted, oxidized, discolored or loosened, and there is no conformity after assembly; if the outer casing is Directions, then must be assembled according to the needs.
13. Labeling: Check whether the content of the label is correct, clear, and without hyphenation; whether the label is correct or not; whether the label is dirty or damaged; whether the label is in the correct orientation.
14. Tie: Check whether the standard, color and orientation of the cable tie are correct; no cracking or loose appearance.
15. Injection molding: Check whether there is any dirt on the mold, whether there is a material shortage, air bubbles, poor adhesion, poor hardening, etc.
16 plug molding: check the plug for damage, unevenness, lack of material, raw edges, debris, flow lines, etc., acknowledge that the metal terminals are not deformed, damaged, exposed copper and other defects.
17. Electrical View: View according to the inspection guide ticket requirements of the corresponding products.
18. Appearance view: Be careful to view all items that can be seen.